For All that You Are to Me



<3 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 ------------------------------------- <3


Having some one like you in my life is like
having a wish come true.

You are a blessing and a miracle. You are
a guiding light. You are a reminder that
everything is all right. You and I are on
the same wavelength; you always understand.
You do more than hear; you listen. You smooth
out the rough edges and offer a hand. You
like me... for me. You let me know that --- with
you --- I can just be myself. With you, I know
that I never have to hide. I can be exactly
who I am inside...

You know how I feel. You have insight into
my very soul. You know the big and little
things. My highs and lows. My special dreams.
You know where my "Achilles' heel" is, but that
secret stays between us two. You know what
hurts and what helps, and you come to the rescue.
When things aren't right, you throw me a rope
and help me hang in there.

You and I share so much: Our shortcomings.
Our highest hopes. Our serious thoughts. Our
silliest jokes. You are where honesty comes
from and where my wishes go when they don't
want to be alone.

Being with you... is what it really means to
feel at home.








No comments: