This is for you...


<3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <3
<3 ----------------------------------------- <3


This is for you, for being someone whose soul
is so inspiring. This is a "thank you" for having
a heart that's so big and a mind that is open.
And a spirit that I really love.

It's a message of gratitude for an incredibly
special person. You inspire me with your
wonderfulness. You're the first person I think 
of whenever I have something  to share, and
you're the last person in the universe I would
hurt or ever be unkind to. You are a treasure
to my life, and I value you so much. You have
an amazing knack for reassuring me.

You invite me to go along to the places your
journeys take you... when you dream, when
you wonder, and when you reminisce...




<   Home   >






No comments: