If someone were to ask me...




<3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <3
<3 -------------------------------------------- <3


...the secrets of happiness and
gratitude and serenity, I know
exactly what I'd do.

I'd tell them to make sure
that they have a person
in their lives
who's as precious,
as special,
and as wonderful...

as you...

I find myself
thinking about you
so much of the time...

About how lucky I am
to have you as a 
part of my days;
about what a good person you are;
about everything you do for me,
the obvious things
and all the little things
that you might not even
know that you do...
and about all the things
you contribute to making my life
nicer than it's ever been.

It takes a certain kind of person
to be special.

It takes someone who is 
really wonderful; someone who 
lights up this little corner of the world
with feelings of friendship and love
and understanding. It takes a truly
unique personality and a knack for
making life happier and more rewarding...

 It takes someone who's willing to take the time.
It takes an individual who is able to
open up and share their innermost feelings
with another. It takes someone who makes 
the path of life an easier and more
beautiful journey. It takes a rare
combination of many qualitites,
interwoven with another person's life.

It takes a certain kind of person 
to be special.

It takes someone
...exactly like you.

If it weren't for you,
I wouldn't have half the happiness
that I feel inside.
I don't know what magic it is
that makes people 
as wonderful as you...
but I'm sure glad that it works.







No comments: