You're my reminder to never lose hope...



<3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 -------------------------------------- <3



You're my reminder to never
lose hope and to always find
a reason to smile.


**************************************************



Would it surprise you to know...




<3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 ------------------------------------------------- <3



Would it surprise you to know how
many wonderful thoughts you are such
a special part of?

Well... there is one thing I hope won't
surprise you... even a little bit:

It's that you are absolutely cherished by me.
You always will be.

And I'm so glad that my world
has a blessing
as beautiful as you in it.



<  Home  >





No comments: