If the World Could Give Me Only One Special Person



<3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 --------------------------------------------- <3


I would want that person
to be someone I could share
a real understanding with;
someone I could be completely
open and honest with; someone
who had qualities I admired;
someone whose interests and
outlooks were interwoven with mine...

I would want that special person
to bring the gift of laughter to my heart
and to have no fear of crying on my shoulder.
I would want that person to be a reason
for me to smile through the seasons of my life.
I would want that person to be the joy
in many of my best memories, and the thankful
thought that tomorrow will always be happy, too.

If the world could give me
only one special person...

I would want that person to be you.





No comments: