I Care So Much About You




<3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 ------------------------------------------ <3


I care about you
   more than I can say.
And that caring and that feeling
have a meaning that is more precious
to me than I can explain.

But let me try to tell you this...

Saying "I care" means that I will always
   do everything I can to understand...

It means that you can trust me.
It means that you can tell me
what's wrong.
It means that I will try to fix what I can,
that I will listen
   when you need me to hear, and that
--- even in your most difficult moment ---
all you have to do is say the word,
and your hand and my hand
will not be apart.

I t means that whenever you speak to me,
whether words are spoken through a smile
or through a tear...
I will listen with all my heart.






No comments: