Just a Little Thought for You to Keep



<3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 ----------------------------------------- <3


Though I can't always be t here
with you, these words can be.
So I want you to save this
in a special place and,
every now and then,
think of me.

I want you to set this aside and 
remember it when you're feeling
wonderful,
so it can remind you that
that's exactly how you make me feel...

I want you to set this aside and
save it for the days when things
haven't necessarily gone as planned,
and the clouds are hanging around
a little longer than they should.
And maybe it will help to cheer you up.

When you get home in the days to come
and see this book
sitting on your dresser or your shelf,
remember that I'm here,
smiling to think 
of all the wonderful
things about you.

It's so nice to know... that words like
these can stay beside you... and a book 
like this can help to remind you, every
time you see it in all days to come...

that no one 
is more special to me
 than you are.

Hearts and souls like ours will always be close.

We could be separated from one another by
great distances and long passages of time.
And yet, upon meeting again, we would simply
continue on as though we'd never been apart.
Others would wonder... why is that, and how
can that be? And the answer is...
in truth, we will never be apart.

I am so comforted by that knowledge.

No matter what happens --- I'll always have you,
you'll always have me, and we'll always be together.







No comments: