You Are the Best


 
<3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3
<3 -------------------------------------------- <3


Your wonderful qualities have made
a lasting impression on me that I 
will admire for as long as I live.

You give me  so much to be thankful for.

You have wisdom that goes beyond
your words, a sweetness that goes
beyond your smile, and a heart
of pure gold.

You take the time to hear my deepest thoughts, my feelings, and my fears.

You've dried tears no one else could see,
you've helped me find happiness,
and you've taught me that I really can
make some of my dreams come true.

You are very important to me.
And I'll try to tell you why...

You and I share so much of what is good about life.
Things like... somany experiences
that only you and I have known.
An so many personal feelings and emotions
that we have shown only to each other.

With us, the ordinary times turn into great times
and simple conversations turn into honest,
trusting talks. With us, so much is understood.
So much is everything it should be... and more.

Laughter is natural and easy. Sentiment is shared.
Hard times are softened. And the more often I think 
about you, the more wonderful I realize you are.
Whether I'm alone, or we're talking on the phone,
or we're taking a long walk,
I know how much we both care... and I cherish
knowing that it will always be that way.





No comments: